I-methods is a journal for specialists in the field of modern information and telecommunication technologies, automated control systems, space research and information security, as well as for users who use communication and infocommunication in their daily production and research activities.
The journal publishes news about events in the above areas, opinions of experts, new technologies, innovative developments, equipment and solutions, analytical articles.
The journal covers problematic issues and prospects for the development and improvement of automated control systems for special purposes, the introduction of new information and telecommunication technologies in military and dual-use systems, including for the aerospace industry, promising developments in the field of information security systems and networks for special purposes.
A special place in the publication is given to the development of weapons systems and individual samples of special equipment, consisting in the arms of Russia and the world, as well as the results of scientific research of young scientists in the field of creating new tools and intelligent science-intensive technologies.
Target audience of the journal:
- Developers of aviation and space technology
- Information and communication companies
- Distributors of information and telecommunication equipment and services
- Developers and manufacturers of automated control systems equipment
- Security and search service providers
- Government departments and organizations
- Specialized educational institution
Thematic areas of the journal:
- Innovative and knowledge-intensive technologies in aerospace activities
- System analysis, management and information processing
- Elements and devices of computer technology and control systems
- Mathematical and software of computers, complexes and computer networks
- Computers, complexes and computer networks
- Mathematical modeling, numerical methods and complexes of programs
- Methods and systems of information protection, information and cybersecurity
- Military control, communication and navigation systems
- System analysis, modeling of military operations and systems, computer technologies in military Affairs
- Weapons and military equipment. Systems and systems for military use
- Operation and restoration of weapons, technical support
- Military electronics, equipment of military complexes
- Development of automated control systems
- Development of automated process control systems
- Telecommunication technologies and technical innovations of mobile communication systems
- Prospects for the development of a unified information and communication space
- Use of radio frequency spectrum in mobile communication systems
- Antenna-feeder equipment
- Satellite TV, satellite navigation systems, GLONASS, construction of GPS navigation systems
- Fiber optic equipment and technology
- Manufacturers, providers and distributors of information and communication equipment
- Work of domestic associations, regional and coordinating operators
- Exhibitions, forums, conferences, seminars, interviews (original and new projects, results of activities, industry problems and solutions, etc.)
Scientific and technical journal “I-methods” has been published since 2009.
ISSN 2619-080X (Online)
Publishing license Эл № ФС77-74610 dated December 24, 2018
Founder and publisher: Institute of innovation and high technologies, LLC»
194292, Russia, Saint-Petersburg, Prospekt Kultury, d. 22, korp.2.
Phone: +7 (962) 345-78-18
Form of distribution: network periodical. Distributed FREE of charge.
Language of publications: Russian, English.
Periodicity: 4 issues per year.
Thematic plan of the journal I-methods
No. 1 (issue-March 25)
No. 2 (issue-June 25)
No. 3 (issue-September 25)
No. 4 (issue-December 25)
The archive of the journal is freely available .
Scientific specialties and corresponding branches of science, on which the publication publishes articles:
- 05.07.00 Aviation and rocket and space technology:
05.07.10 Innovative technologies in aerospace (technical)
- 05.13.00 Informatics, computer engineering and management:
05.13.01 System analysis, management and information processing (technical)
05.13.05 Elements and devices of computer equipment and control systems (technical)
05.13.11 Mathematical and software of computers, complexes and computer networks (technical)
05.13.15 Computers, complexes and computer networks (technical)
05.13.18 Mathematical modeling numerical methods and software packages (technical)
05.13.19 Methods and systems of information security, information security (technical)
- 20.00.00 Military science.
20.01.09 Military control, communication and navigation systems (technical)
20.02.12 System analysis, modeling of military operations and systems for military purposes, computer technologies in military Affairs (technical)
20.02.14 Armament and military equipment. Military complexes and systems (technical)
20.02.17 exploitation of and recovery weaponry, technical ensuring (technical)
20.02.25 Military electronics, instrumentation systems for military use (technical)
Indices of SSTI, which corresponds to log
45.00.00 electrical Engineering.
47.00.00 electronics. Radiotechnics.
47.05.00 Theoretical radio engineering.
47.41.00 Electronic circuits.
47.51.39 Synthesis and processing of television signals.
49.00 the Link.
49.03.05 Theory of signal processing in communication systems.
49.27.00 transmission System.
49.31.00 multi-Channel communication.
49.39.00 Telephone communication and equipment.
49.43.00 radio Communication and broadcasting.
50.00.00 Automation. Computer facilities.
49.33.35 Reliability of communication networks and information protection.
50.37.23 protection against unauthorized access. Physical protection of information.
50.41.27 Computer viruses. Antivirus program.
78.00.00. military Affairs
89.00.00. Space research
81.93.29 Information security. Information protection.
The address of the editorial office: 194044, Russia, St. Petersburg, Lesnoy Prospekt, 34-36 bldg. 1
Phone: +7 (911) 147-06-70